JET 625 CNC
The JET 625 is a 5 interpolated axes CNC bridge mill, with Z-axis stroke of 400mm, rotating blade head swiveling from -5 to +365 degrees and tilting from 0 to 90 degrees, to perform orthogonal cuts up to 200mm, ideal machine for performing oblique, circular and elliptical cuts, and almost all types of shaping and digging.
JET 625 CNC achieve products with extremely precise dimensions and high output due to the sliding of the axes X and Y that occur on recirculating linear bearing guides and racks with hardened and ground teeth, both with centralized grease lubrication.
Brushless motors and high precision gearboxes are used for all axes drive.
The “Tools” version can use diamond tools such as: milling wheels, drill cores, horizontal blade.
CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY BRAIN
Each Donatoni machine comes with cutting-edge technology brain. Functions, dimensions, and performances can change, but the basic assumption is an intelligent system of work management. Simple to use, outstanding results.
- Max number of interpolated axes N° 5
- Vertical stroke Z axis mm 400
- Blade-carrying head rotation (C axis) -5° / 365°
- Blade-carrying head tilting (A axis) 0 / 90°
- Working table dimensions mm 2400 x 3800
- Maximum disc diameter mm 625
- Maximum cutting depth mm 200
- Spindle power kW 13 / S6
- Tool rotation with optional Tools / Top ISO 40 rpm 0 / 5000
- Minimum blade diameter mm 400