MODULAR BAG HOUSE FILTERS
• AIRFLOW CAPACITY: 8,900-228,840 cfm
• UP TO 600 HP – OPTIONAL MULTIPLE FANS
• NEGATIVE PRESSURE
• COMPRESSED AIR JET-PULSE OR MECHANICAL
SHAKING CLEANING SYSTEM
• ROTARY AIRLOCK DISCHARGE TO SCREW CONVEYOR,
CLOSED LOOP TRANSFER FAN, OR SUPERBUG
Modular Baghouse Dust Collector with Automatic Pulse-Jet Cleaning
The COIMA UPD Series modular baghouse dust collector is constructed of sturdy galvanized sheet steel and is well-suited for outdoor installations. This collector is ideal for the filtration of medium-fine dust particles, and comes equipped with the following features:
Settling Chamber with baffles to prevent dust and chips from hitting the filter bags, increasing filter life.
Pneumatic Pulse-Jet Cleaning System with a programmable control unit that automatically manages the filter cleaning using pressure differential measurements to maximize efficiency and reduce overall compressed air consumption.
Waste Material Hopper for the collection of dust and waste material, discharged with a motorized screw conveyor and rotary airlock valve. Includes viewing windows and electronic bin level indicators as process safety measures.
Access ladder, roof platform with airtight filter access doors fitted with gas springs for easy access to the upper level of the baghouse for maintenance and filter changes.
Atex-rated explosion vent panels and an integral fire extinguishment system with water sprinklers.
The UPD Series is suitable for operation in both positive and negative pressure applications and can be customized to fit many configurations to meet your specific dust collection needs. This system is ideal for collecting dust from multiple suction lines. Multiple fan implementations can maximize system efficiency using a VFD controller on the primary fan and an integral multi-fan control system.
Available models with capacity from 9,000 to 225,000+ CFM.
Dust filter with pneumatic backwash cleaning with compressed air
Cartridge filter, made of sturdy galvanized metal sheet for outdoor installations. Ideal for the filtration of very fine particles too, and not only for the wood industry but also for the for the agri-food-metal-plastic sectors.
– filtering battery (in the upper part) with pneumatic cleaning system by means of countercurrent compressed air jets which, thanks to a programmable control unit, automatically controls the cleaning of the filter cartridges depending on the degree of clogging, with active suction;
– lower hopper for the collection and discharge with motorized conveyor screw and rotary valve (or direct discharge in bins on wheels), portholes and indicators of safety level;
– step irons, platform on the roof with airtight large doors fitted with gas struts for easy access to the upper level of the filtering battery during maintenance operations;
– Atex explosion-proof panels and fire ring complete with water sprinklers.
Suitable for operation in both positive and negative pressure.
Models up to 250,000 m3/h of air capacity.
High depression filtering unit
Technological group suitable for the suction from portable tools such as roto-orbital calibrators, planers, drills, etc. both electric and pneumatic, provided they are fitted to connect to the suction unit.
Suction and filtering units are equipped with filtering cartridges with pneumatic cleaning system through countercurrent compressed air jets. The high-pressure blower is integrated within the unit and is therefore soundproofed.
This group ensures adequate suction through very long small-diameter hoses (diameter <50 mm). Possibility to discharge into a bag or direct discharge to the central vacuum system (optional). Models from 80 to 1,600 m3/h of treated air flow (1 to 20 hand tools), with the possibility of automatic modulation of the suction flow through an integrated inverter.