Capital Equipment supplies, services, distributes and markets a complete range of machines for wood and advanced materials. We are an exclusive certified dealer that distributes and represents Biesse, a leading brand in the market since 1969 across the west coast.
Biesse has designed, manufactured and marketed a comprehensive range of technologies and solutions for joiners and large furniture, windows, doors, and wood building components manufacturers. In recent years, it has also been active in the plastic processing machinery sector, developing ad-hoc solutions for a growing market.
Striving for continuous improvement means investing in all elements that support innovation on an ongoing basis. Capital Equipment keeps up at the edge of techonology and helps you achieve process, product and service excellence.
Key distinctive technology solutions include:
- 5-axis operating unit with HSD electrospindle that supports the processing of components with complex geometries
- Air Force System, the panel edgebanding device that guarantees an unparalleled finish quality
- Twin Pusher, a patent exclusive to all Biesse beam saws that enable optimal management of manufacturing peaks
- the bSuite software package, that enables operators without specific IT skills to get the best from the Group’s machines
- SOPHIA, the Biesse IoT platform which enables customers to access an extensive range of services to streamline and rationalize their work management processes.
Control and rigor
- Each machine undergoes on average 160 checks during the assembly stage in order to simulate the most challenging working conditions and is also subject to a rigorous final proof test.
- Each base has a tolerance of 2 hundredths of a millimeter per linear meter.
In this way, apart from guaranteeing the quality of carpentry, it is possible to eliminate the need for any remedial work during the assembly phase, which would inevitably delay the machine’s delivery.
Capital Equipment works in conjunction with Biesse to implement effective knowledge-sharing and technical and support, combined with a continuous training process, has enabled us to consolidate our partnership over the years with what is nowadays recognized as the best in the wood machinery sector.